Contact: Paula Nourse
Director of Marketing and Communications
Phone: (469) 399-5201
Contact: Chris Kelley
Phone: (214) 457-5266
• Dallas Holocaust Museum to Commemorate Holocaust Remembrance Day at Temple Emanu-El
• Dallas Holocaust Museum to Sponsor Opening Night of Acclaimed Off-Broadway Play Wiesenthal
• World War II Hollywood Directors Focus of New Dallas Holocaust Museum Special Exhibit
• Cardinal Kevin J. Farrell to Receive Inaugural Upstander Award Named in His Honor from the Dallas Holocaust Museum
• Dallas Holocaust Museum to Honor Philanthropist and Advocate for Human Rights, Nate Levine at Hope for Humanity Dinner
• Dallas Holocaust Museum Presents Rebirth after the Holocaust
• Big D Reads Selects Anne Frank’s Diary of a Young Girl as the 2016 Title for Middle Students
• Dallas Holocaust Museum Upstander Speakers to Address Human Rights Initiatives, Abuses
• Dallas Holocaust Museum Announces Seven New Board Appointees
2016 Annual Report
Under construction. Please check back.
2015 Annual Report
Flip through the 2015 Annual Report
The Dallas Holocaust Museum welcomes inquiries from the Media. Please use the form below, and a member of our Media Relations team will be in touch within 24 hours.
Information about the City-Wide Read and Performance: Watch this video!
Standing ovation following Upstander speaker George Takei on February 2, 2017 at McFarlin Auditorium
Audience arriving for George Takei talk at McFarlin Auditorium
Anne Frank exhibit Jan. 9 through May 31, 2016
For permission to use these photos and videos, please email pnourse@DallasHolocaustMuseum.org