Contact: Paula Nourse
Director of Marketing and Communications
Phone: (469) 399-5201
Contact: Chris Kelley
Phone: (214) 457-5266
Find out about 2018 Speaker events, films, panel discussions and special events See Special Events and Programs Guide for the first half of 2018 or visit the event calendar.
Video of Mary Pat Higgins, Museum President and CEO, Interviewed on WFAA Channel 8's Good Morning Texas, March 2, 2018
Video of entire event for Upstander Speakers Series talk on Sex Trafficking in North Texas
Video of entire Panel Discussion on African American Experiences in Dallas During WWII
Video: New Museum Video - Dallas Holocaust and Human Rights Museum with opening comments by Mayor Rawlings.
Video of Groundbreaking 10.10.17
Video of Opening Night speakers for Fighting for the Right to Fight: African American Experiences During WWII
Video and Information about the City-Wide Read and Performance
The statement was released on January 20th, 2018 as a joint statement from a small group of Holocaust Museums in the United States.
PROPOSED POLISH LAW MAKES MENTION OF POLISH COMPLICITY DURING THE HOLOCAUST A CRIMINAL OFFENSE AND ALARMS HOLOCAUST MUSEUMS NATIONALLY Tuesday, January 30, 2018
Polish lawmakers voted Friday for a bill that would fine or jail people who speak of Polish collaboration or responsibility for atrocities committed on Polish soil during World War II. The law still needs final approval from the Polish Senate and the country’s president.
Illinois Holocaust Museum & Education Center, Dallas Holocaust Museum/Center for Education & Tolerance, Florida Holocaust Museum and Holocaust Museum Houston, are deeply alarmed by the proposed Polish law which makes it a criminal offense to mention Polish complicity in crimes committed during the Holocaust.
The term “Polish death camps,” also outlawed in the legislation, is, in fact, a historical misrepresentation – the death camps were established in Nazi-occupied Poland by the Nazi regime.
• West End District Progress 2018
• Three Generations of volunteering, leadership - June 15, 2017 - Texas Jewish Post
• Editorial by Mary Pat Higgins in the TJP, July 20, 2017
• Channel 11 Coverage of Groundbreaking, Oct. 10, 2017
Manzanar Press Release Place Holder
• Caruth Foundation Grants $2 Million Gift to Help Build the Dallas Holocaust and Human Rights Museum
• Dallas Holocaust Museum Elects 11 New Board Members, Recognizes Additional Five as Lifetime Directors
• Dallas Holocaust Museum to Commemorate Holocaust Remembrance Day at Temple Emanu-El
• Dallas Holocaust Museum to Sponsor Opening Night of Acclaimed Off-Broadway Play Wiesenthal
• World War II Hollywood Directors Focus of New Dallas Holocaust Museum Special Exhibit
• Cardinal Kevin J. Farrell to Receive Inaugural Upstander Award Named in His Honor from the Dallas Holocaust Museum
• Dallas Holocaust Museum to Honor Philanthropist and Advocate for Human Rights, Nate Levine at Hope for Humanity Dinner
• Dallas Holocaust Museum Presents Rebirth after the Holocaust
• Big D Reads Selects Anne Frank’s Diary of a Young Girl as the 2016 Title for Middle Students
• Dallas Holocaust Museum Upstander Speakers to Address Human Rights Initiatives, Abuses
• Dallas Holocaust Museum Announces Seven New Board Appointees
2016 Annual Report
Flip through the 2016 Annual Report
2015 Annual Report
Flip through the 2015 Annual Report
The Dallas Holocaust Museum welcomes inquiries from the Media. Please use the form below, and a member of our Media Relations team will be in touch within 24 hours. Use this form link
Standing ovation following Upstander speaker George Takei on February 2, 2017 at McFarlin Auditorium
Audience arriving for George Takei talk at McFarlin Auditorium
Anne Frank exhibit Jan. 9 through May 31, 2016
For permission to use these photos and videos, please email pnourse@DallasHolocaustMuseum.org